
So it took some coaxing but I have been allowed to post the pictures from our little "experience" we had the other night. Take a good look at this picture, it is the "before". This is a very common sight. My husband sitting on the couch playing his Playstation. Well a few nights ago we got kinda bored and intersting things can happen when both of us are bored! So we decided to get a little adventurous and give Jonny highlights. Maybe we didnt decide....maybe I begged and told him it would be fun...I dont recall! However it happened we ended up at the store looking for a good box of bleach!

I have done highlights before, ask my mom, however this pack didnt come with a cap so I just had to try and brush them in. Well I did that and I felt I had done a good job, which is now beyond questionable. Coupled with the fact that he couldnt wait to get it out of his hair, it didnt turn out quite how we had planned. It was kinda splotchy and very golden. Jonny referred to himself as a homo....We dont even have a picture of what it looked like!
So if at first you dont suceed try again! This time we just bleached his whole head. It was either that or buzz it because we weren't gonna try and put the color back in it. I'm pretty sure you cant do that anyway. (That other guy is one of our techs, Will, and he tried it also) You should have seen these two in the hair coloring isle!

This time Jonny felt ambitious, and with a little help from me, the second attempt was certainly more successful. Now he is really blond and it looks great. I also colored my hair that night but the boys didnt think to take pictures and I was not about to remind them!
What is this picture of you ask? Besides a good "after" picture of his hair. It is also a picture of him sitting in front of our AC after getting really, really burned while surfing. (We'll post about that later!)
For those men that may think ill of Jonny for allowing me to bleach his hair I would just like to say my husband just loves me that much!!!
2 comments:
I think we have all taken a walk down the bad hair color isle.
It looks good, but you would have been just as good if you had gone bald. Bald is beautiful.
Post a Comment