Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas Eve and Day

Yeah thats right its Christmas eve and the kiddos are in short sleeve jammies, no shoes, and outside, at 8:00 at night! 
Spreading food for Santa's reindeer!


And setting cookies and milk out for Santa!  I've heard he loves No-Bake Cookies! 


All ready for the Big Man's arrival!

Bikes for both kiddos! 





Thanks for Rarity, Thompsons! In case the face doesnt give it away...she LOVES it!!
I found Emmett's favorite book in a board book. Thank goodness! It might last longer than many of our library books do!


SUPER KIDS! 
Capes for both, complete with their own personal Super Symbol! 


Jonny loves to get creative with his wrappingI



I do too!  :)
Can anyone tell what that box was for before I put his present in it?  

No, we arent having another baby!




Thanks Sippy!

#2!!! 
I think I was too vocal about what I wanted for Christmas this year

Couldnt get him to look at the camera, Sippy, he was too busy trying to get the toys out! 
Merry Christmas! 
(ignore the fact that its the middle of January please)

1 comment:

Lippy said...

Gah! I love it! Now could you please help influence Laura to update her blog so I can see what is going on there.....