Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pre-Christmas

Just picture overload for the next few posts...

Tree Decorating. I am pretty sure we did this either the Sat or Sun after Thanksgiving. Once Thanksgiving is over I like to get Christmas out as soon as possible, then I have a very hard time putting it away. Eppie and Papa were there to help us decorate this year! Somehow Eppie has skipped out on all my pictures. Either I am a bad picture taker or she is skilled as avoiding them, not sure which, but next time she wont be so lucky! So Eppie, if you are reading this, be ready! 

Our Polar Express night at Space Center. We have done it three years in a row now and love it every year! All the faculty and their families get together and have a pot luck dinner, watch the Polar Express, and Santa visits the kids at the end of the movie! 

A little excited waiting in line to see Santa!


Not super sure about this and why his mom would hand him off to some strange looking person but he did ok. 


With Poppie and their bells from Santa!

Arent they so cute! 

We also had a Polar Express themed ward Christmas party. Hailey and the other girls her age all playing by the Christmas tree! 

Santa finally arrived and the kids followed him around the gym to his special seat.

A little better the second time around


This is Hailey's Sunbeam teacher and now her CTR 4 teacher also! I am so glad she moved up with Hailey. She has worked hard to teach the kids and has loved Hailey and helped her feel comfortable with going and STAYING in primary! 


No comments: