We didnt do a big party this year. Kept it pretty low key, but we did have an awesome 4yr old requested dinner. Hot dogs, sliced apples with peanut butter, and jello, oh and grape juice.
Ever since we visited Charlotte in Ohio back in January, Hailey has LOVED a little 4 inch plastic Starlight pony that Charlotte had. I mean she talked about getting one all the time and every time we go to my parents, it is the first thing Hailey looked for. Charlotte decided she wanted to give it Hailey as her birthday present. I think the picture says it all.
The sign in the background is from the Primary Presidency. My friend Kayla, who is in the presidency, brought it over that morning! I love that they take the time to do that for all the kids in the primary! 
Happy Birthday girlfriend! We love you!
1 comment:
What a sweet cousin!
Post a Comment