We were very fortunate to snag the last spot for the Little Friends Preschool at Clear Brook due to a cancellation this year! I was a teacher in that class when I was in high school and I am sooo excited that she got in to it. They do so many fun things and because its a class there at the high school and they are interviewed to get in and graded on their work so its usually pretty good and creative. There are 11 teachers in the classroom with the 18 kids so I know she is being well looked after.
Here she is standing by her cubby!
Don't worry about the teacher's clothes on the left, it was homecoming week for them and it was tacky day or something like that. They even sent each kid home with their own Mum for homecoming on Wed. (Its a Texas thing apparently if you've never heard of a mum. Think: corsage on steroids)
Its so fun to hear about everything she did that day when she gets home.



2 comments:
She sure is getting big. Glad she enjoys preschool.
How cute! She looks so happy and excited about it all!
Post a Comment