We went for his one month check up this past Monday and he's a big fella these days!
He measured 11.3 lbs (95%) and 23.75 in (100%). He's only about half a pound smaller and half an inch shorter than what Hailey was at 2 months!
He gets hiccups 4 - 5 times a day. Partly due to his acid reflux that we are trying to get under control. We've already increased his dose once. We'll see if it works better or not. I hope so cause it makes him pretty fussy on a regular basis. Anyway, I just loved the video cause he is starting to talk and coo even through the hiccups.
2 comments:
What a big boy! And so cute!
Have you tried Gripe Water? It really calmed Avery down when she had acid reflux.
What a sweetie. I can't wait to cuddle him.
Post a Comment