Sunday, February 6, 2011

One more story...

Papa was here this weekend and at one point we were all in the car. Hailey had been particularly whiny for the last couple hours that day, so naturally as soon as she got in her car seat she started whining and crying. Jonny and I had had enough already so after a minute or two I turned around and told her if she was still crying when we got to the restaurant then I was gonna have to take her into the bathroom and pop her bum. (Yes, judge me now and get it over with, my child does get popped on the bum occassionally) Papa was in the back seat with her and was trying very valiantly to get her to stop crying. After he told Hailey she needed to be a "Happy Hailey", she stopped crying, looked at him and very matter-of-factly said, "No. I just cryin first", and proceeded to force herself to cry some more. We all lost it! She is such a twirp sometimes!

2 comments:

Nursemom said...

It is so hard not to crack up around her.

Charlissa said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is so Hailey. So when you got to the restaurant did she stop crying???