Thursday, January 13, 2011

Halloween 2010

We did the ladybug thing again for Halloween. Hailey for some reason hated putting on costumes this year so I wasnt about to buy a new one just to have her not wear it. The only way we got her to wear this was because I put it on her 3 times before the trunk or treat and on the 3rd time she and daddy went running around the house pretending to be flying ladybugs! I love that man! Hailey and Jonny had fun going around to the different cars at the trunk or treat. I sat and manned out trunk...and possibly ate some candy here and there.
After we ate dinner there was a costume parade. Jonny and Kenny had the kids marching instead of just walking after a couple minutes. It was really cute and we had a lot of fun.

No comments: