Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gianourmous Catch Up

Not even sure I spelled that right. Anyway, I have missed a bunch of things over the past (many) months so I am just gonna put in highlights to get myself caught up so I am not so behind that I am overwhelmed and do nothing.


This past summer we went on vacation with Jonny's family. We did a ton of things but the only thing I really have pictures of is the cave we went to. I think I have a couple pictures somewhere that I got from others from SeaWorld also. I will try to add those later.



We spent some time in Galveston.


Then it got close to Halloween so we found a local place to go and pick a pumpkin to carve.

Just her size!

Time to carve that sucker! Hailey even helped!

I love cleaning the junk out of the middle, though this year I didnt love the smell as much. Apparently the one we got had a VERY thick skin so Jonny pulled out the big guns to carve it!And no....apparently there was no finished product pic . Ok enough for now. I will finish more later. Halloween next.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hate cleaning out the pumpkin. So if I ever carve pumpkins with you, I'll let you clean mine out.