I am not substituting anymore. We lost our cheap, trusted baby-sitter (my sister) to management training at the resturant she works at and I couldnt find anyone that I trusted that would do it every day of the week for less than 50 a day! Really people? And since we are still health insuranceless there's no way she could go to a day care. So common sense told us that I should just stay home since Jonny has a job now and we would just need to be very disciplined. So here is what I do every day now.

I really miss being in a classroom sometimes but this is fun and definately has perks and advantages also. Mostly I just miss having adult conversations during the day (as adult as it gets with young teenagers that is)
James and Hailey have fun playing together. They dont interact a ton but they are getting better.
This pic cracks me up. Hailey kept trying to give James a hug and apparently he doesnt love that. Like I said they are getting better not perfect though. Oh and they are clothesless becuase it is right before lunch and its just easier to strip them.
3 comments:
You're so great!
Wow Cassie. I am impressed. I am going to try and call you more often during the day.
Really wish we were closer and could play together all day!
Post a Comment