Hailey turned a year old on the 24th. We just had a very simple party for her. Chiara, Ken, and the kids came over to celebrate. We had crazy dogs for dinner that Kenny and Nathan were so kind to help us out with. Hailey just ate hot dogs but she loves them.

While the Crazy dogs cooked we took Hailey out to the living room for her special surprise that daddy thought of. I'm pretty sure we could not have gotten a better reaction.



After fun with the balloons we ate Crazy dogs and then birthday cake.

Instead of doing a full cake we just did individual decorated cupcakes. It turned out pretty cute I think.



We almost didnt do presents that night cause she was getting pretty tired but the sugar from the cupcake kicked in enough to get her through the rest of the night.
She was on a sugar high for a while afterwards...so we had a dance party afterwards.
10 comments:
What a cute birhtday girl!!
I wish we could have been there. Hailey was SO darling with those balloons! Oh, and her hair is getting pretty long on top. Can you get a bow in it?
Yay! Kids bdays are so fun. You're lookin good Cas
What a great birthday. Sorry we missed it. Loved the pictures and videos. Miss ya'll and her. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Happy late Birthday Hailey!! Looks like you guys had a fun little party for her
The cupcake tower is way cute! And it's fun to see Hailey just standing there so sturdy these days. I miss you guys!
Hi Cassie! Happy Birthday to Hailey, can't believe it's been a year since Hailey and Mackenzie were born. I know you are glad to have your hubbie home! Enjoyed the pics and videos.
Thanks for keeping your blog updated so I can keep up with you all.
Love, Mamma Joy
hahahahhaahahha oh my goodness she cracked me up when she saw the balloons but i think my favorite was the dancing at the end!! That girl has got a personality! way cute
Happy birthday Hailey!! I can't' believe she is 1 already!! What a cutie!
What a fun birthday party. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Happy Birthday Hailey!
Post a Comment