Sunday, October 4, 2009

Catching Up

Life has been a little crazy the past few weeks and its not quite over yet but at least the end is on the horizon. (not necessarily close though)

Jonny got to Houston safely over a week ago and is looking for a job here. He is leaving with our brother-in-law, Kenny, to go get all of our stuff that is still in storage in Utah.

I have been long-term substitute teaching since after Labor Day. I've been teaching 7th grade science. Its been a real challenge for the most part since I wasnt left very much but its been a really good experience. The teacher should be coming back from her maternity leave the last week of the month.

Hailey turned a year old and is getting so big. She'll of course get her own blog and update for that though. She has been spending her time with her Daddy since he has been home and her Aunt Lippy has been was watching her before that.

We have an apartment we are moving into at the end of this week. My parents have been very kind to let us crowd their house and while they will miss Hailey living here are probably happy to be able to spread out a little when we leave.

2 comments:

Laura said...

All the pieces of the puzzle are coming together! Yay! P.S. I need you to clear your schedule for next June (at least part of it). Adam will be leaving me alone that month, and I'm pretty sure I'll need your help because my mom will be in Colombia picking up my brothers from their missions and your mom has to work through most of June.

Cassie said...

Girlfriend it is booked already... with a trip to Cleveland! I am so there.