She loves to play Peekaboo and she even says "Boo" back at you.
We were getting her ready for her bath the other night and I started splashing water in her face and she thought it was the funnest thing! You cant even see the water but if you watch her eyes you can tell when I splash her face with it.
Playing with James!
In the kitchen at Aunt Chiara's and got stuck cause she was trying to crawl over the bottom rails of the chair and couldnt get her feet all the way over. Yes I let her cry while I snapped a picture but my camera was on the table right there. It was too funny.
The beginning of the cupcakes Chiara and I made.
Finished! 
How cute are those? We decided we need a little more practice on our icing piping skills though.
Walking so good!
How cute are those? We decided we need a little more practice on our icing piping skills though.
6 comments:
Awww i miss you guys! She is still a cutie. And I like the new colors in the Nelson living room. Very nice!
Look at her go! She's getting fast. Charlotte is so lame!
Those cup cakes are so cute, and I must say that I am so jealous. I want you to be my friend that I can decorate cupcakes with while the babies play together. :( I'm sad right now. I am glad you and Chiara get to do fun stuff though.
Great cupcakes. What a beautiful little girl. I miss her daddy too.
oh i miss you guys! Hailey is getting so big.. look at those 2 front teeth! I hope your enjoying Houston!! Fresno's just not the same without you two...
Love love love the last video!
Wow, look at her go! She's so smart.
Post a Comment