Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!

I hope you have a good day even though you are still in Fresno. We miss you and love you so much. Thank you so much for working so hard and making so many sacrifices for our family. I am so proud of you and all the things you have accomplished, many of them just in the past year. You are a wonderful husband and an awesome daddy. I promise next year you wont have to be alone or travelling on your birthday.

5 comments:

Jonnycool said...

Wait, wait, wait... you don't have to travel or be alone on your birthday?! When the heck did this start?!

Thanks for the message! Made my day even better.

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Jonny!

Sarah Coyne said...

Happy birthday Jonny! When does he return? This must be really hard for you guys!

Cassie said...

We left Fresno a month ago and he will join us in Houston in a little less than a month. Its been rough but its half way over. Thats what I keep telling myself. "Half-way"

Mother Goose said...

This picture makes me laugh because the light in the back makes it look like Jonny has an ear ring.

Happy Birthday!