Monday, August 3, 2009

Sorry Charlotte...

FINDERS KEEPERS!
Mimi keeps trying to put this in a box so she can mail it. I say that aint happening!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Tell you what. If you promise to think of me every time you play with it, you can keep it there. It can be like the locks of hair Anne and Diane swap in Anne of Green Gables. Since you don't have enough hair to cut some off, we'll remember each other with toys! :) Love you cousin.
~Charlotte

Cassie said...

That was a little below the belt...poor bald child.

Big Willard said...

Hey I have a blog. You should see it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie,
I've just had a chance to look at your blog and play catch up. Hailey is so darling -can't believe she is walking and talking and has 8"ish" teeth. They grow up so fast. She is a cutie....Meredith and Mackenzie were here in July and I'm going to Denver to be with them for her birthday in September. Hope you all are still enjoying CA.

Love you,
Joy Reese

Sarah said...

So you moved to Houston?!! I bet you're having a blast being near your family but missing Jonny like crazy! Hailey is so adorable!

Sarah said...

So you moved to Houston?!! I bet you're having a blast being near your family but missing Jonny like crazy! Hailey is so adorable!