Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kinda Funny

I was filling out an online application to sub for Pasadena school district today and it asked me to list all the states I have resided in in the past 10 years. Here is what my list looked like....

Texas 3 weeks
California 3 months
Utah 8 months
Minnesota 2 months
Tennessee 2 months
Utah 8 months
California 4 months
Utah 8 months
Kansas 4 months
Utah 8 months
Texas 4 months
Idaho 8 months
Texas 5 years

Honey do you think we could stay in one place for longer than one year? It looks like we are running from the law.....I guess technically you were in a couple of those states though huh? (My husband doesnt always pay his speeding tickets and then his parents get notes that there are warrants for his arrest out)

3 comments:

Jonnycool said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday. The longest I have lived in 1 location since I graduated high school was that year in Houston. We need to stay in one place for a while. I'm sick of moving.

And about the law thing...she's right. I'm a maaaaaan on the run.

Sarah said...

Next time you should...umm...lie. I was interviewing for a job right after I got married and my job history was similar to your living history (all of my previous jobs were in different states). The interviewer actually commented on that and said it's a huge turn off. Said it made me look unstable and he was looking for long term. I promised him I wasn't going anywhere and I got the job. I quit just 3 months later because I was moving!!

Adam said...

7 states in ten years huh, not bad, not bad, might even have me beat. Lets see.....
Texas
Idaho
Minnesota
Kansas
Illinois
Georgia
Ohio
hmmmmm.....i guess we are tied......next one to move wins!!!!