Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hailey's Trick


For so long Hailey has done this....thing. Its kinda hard to explain but the pictures and videos will help. She is a very happy girl and gets excited easily. It started out that if she got excited then she just couldnt contain it anymore and so she tenses her entire little body and shakes. She still does it when she gets excited but, we've also gotten to where if someone does it then she will often do it back. You get the full affect from the 2 videos.


I love the second one cause her face gets all red. I promise shes not pooping. She just does this. its too funny

3 comments:

Laura said...

You guys all sound constipated! :)

Darn it, Hailey is still so cute! This makes it difficult for me to not miss her.

Rowbury Adventures said...

haha that makes me miss her to.. that's like my favorite thing about her when she gets SO excited she just shakes! haha i love it

Jonnycool said...

Its the best when she smiles and starts shaking like crazy. So funny. I miss that little wierdo.