Literally, ready or not! Jonny and I went to the hospital Wednesday afternoon to have the baby checked because I hadnt been able to feel her move very well that morning and I couldnt count her movements because of what I thought were just severe Braxton Hicks contractions because maybe I hadnt drank enough water that day. When we got there we were VERY surprised to find out I was in labor, dialated to a 4 and almost fully effaced! The nurse left the room to call my Dr/Uncle and we just looked at eachother with HOLY CRAP looks on our faces!
Already looking back at these pictures it is amazing to me how different they look within the first day or two!
Love at First Sight!
Such a proud Daddy!
Thanks Great-Uncle Jim!
This is one of my absolute favorite pictures!
I finally got a chance to hold her too. One of our first family pictures!
We are a happy family!
12 comments:
What a great surprise! she is so cute. i think labor and delivery day is the best part of the entire pregnancy. It's just so exciting waiting for them to come and then getting to see them!
Wow! I would have been a little stressed to find that out! But she is truly a beautiful baby! Congrats again!
How exciting! It always is, but when it is such a surprise, it must be even more so! Congrats! We wish we were there to see her and to help you guys out with the adjustment to parenthood! She's a cutie-you guys did good!
Love the pictures! She is such a cutie! We are so excited for you and can't wait to come and see you!
PS Avery kept saying "Hi Baby" as I was scrolling down the pictures.
I absolutely know that Hailey is spelled correctly and she's beautiful. Good Work!
YAY! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats hun! She is a doll! You guys are going to be the best parents. It's alot of hardwork and alot of just winging it but it is by far the most rewarding thing you will ever ever EVER do. :) I can't wait to see more pics!
She is a BEAUTIFUL baby. I think she looks a lot like Jonny, but there is also a good bit of Cassie in there too. Can't wait to see ya'll when you come home and I get to spoil that little girl.
Congrats! She's so cute! What a nice surprise. :)
She is very cute. And you're right, she does look a lot like Jonny when she's not so squished. But she is a doll. I can't wait to meet her in person. We're glas she's doing well now. Can't wait to see more pics. Love you guys and good luck!
Ah, Hailey is SOOO cute! I especially love the family pictures and the last one with the bow in her hair. Congratulations and I can't wait to see her!
Yeah! How cute!!! I can't believer you're a mommy!!! You are going to do a great job! Miss you!
Post a Comment