Sunday, August 10, 2008

Who are you calling a....


SQUASH!?

Yes Jonny made the mistake or telling me I was shaped like a squash! Luckily I have been with him long enough to know that his mouth works a lot faster than his brain and often says really really stupid things that he totally regrets later. I understand that he means well and doesnt really mean to sound like a retard. He has been forgiven and I still love him after a number of stupid comments, however I do like to bring it up at appropriate times in an argument/debate! How could I not?

5 comments:

Nursemom said...

I think your belly is very cute Cassie. I don't think you look like a squash at all. But maybe Jonny just has more imagination than me.

Karen Nelson said...

Ya know there many types of squashes. Maybe he meant a zucchini squash. They are pretty long and lean.
Mom

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Thanks to you my husband called me a squash.

the browns said...

Cousin Cassie!! Its cami (nelson) brown!! i miss you!! I can't believe your pregnant! thats so great. when are you due??? Keep me posted. our blog is www.geoffandcami.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cassie, some squash have great figures, maybe he meant one of those.

Adam