Last week I went over to Jan's house to watch her kids while she went to go work-out....I thought. I was very surprised to see all the wives/fiances in our office were there and had planned a baby shower for me! I was completely surprised and it was so much fun.
We had great food and adorable decorations!
We played a very fun game where different candy bars had been melted in diapers and we had to figure out what kind of candy bar was on the diaper. Some of them looked all too real...ok most of them did.
Liz, Eryka, and Jessica got them all right so as a tie breaker we had them close their eyes and identify which candy bar they had by taste! I love the looks on their faces!
A few of the adorable outfits I got!
Eryka, Jessica, and Krachelle
I am so grateful for the girls that have been out here this summer and the friendships that I have developed. It is so wonderful to have so many fun girls that are living the same life I am and we can all understand and support each other while our husbands are gone all day, everyday.
4 comments:
I am so happy you have such great friends! That was so nice of them to throw a surprise shower for you. And I am happy to see that you received so many cute PINK outfits!
Also, you look so good!!!
How exciting! Now that I've had my baby girl, I am even more excited for you to have yours! It is the BEST!!! Gosh, she isn't coming fast enough...I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.
I'm so glad you had a shower out there. So fun! That was sweet of the girls out there. I am so happy that you have friends to spend time with. It makes things so much better.
What a cute idea! I laughed my head off at the candy/diaper game! Brilliant! Hope all is well with you guys! We miss you!
Dude! You are like the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! What nice friends you have to throw you a surprise shower! I miss you!
Post a Comment