Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hair-do Tribute

Its gotten pretty hot here lately so as is customary every summer we decided to buzz Jonny's hair again. However in the process we decided to honor a few of the men in our lives...and one extra that we just found fun.....some are closer than others

Here we go
My Lovey... The Hurst Cut The Yeates hair style....Jack Nicholson (we just kinda happened upon this one)...The Dan Nelson....and last but certainly not least...the Adam Nelson

Sorry Kevin we couldnt get yours close enough.

We Love you ALL!

8 comments:

Nursemom said...

I think this is one of my favorite blogs of yours. I laughed for about 5 minutes. And don't worry about Kevin's hair, he has a special brand. You have to have no curl or wave at all. Not very common. By the way, as I was reading this Landan said, "I like Mr. Jonny. He's so funny." Thought you'd like to know.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Wow. I have no words. You have very talented hair. Though I have to tell you the Yeates style requires a lot more hair and a lot more facial stubble.

Karen Nelson said...

At first I thought I was going to end my life on earth by laughing to death!! When I first saw the Dan Nelson cut...before I saw the name...I thought...I bet that one is Bruce Willis. So, that must mean my husband has a lot in common with Bruce Willis in my mind.

Cool Runnings said...

I have to say those were pretty close. I liked the Hurst cut. you look so intelegent.

Nursemom said...

Mike, even though you got the Hurst hair cut going, you spelled intelligent wrong. Thought you'd like to know.

Sarah Coyne said...

So cute! Jonny is brave to let you cute his hair! That is true love. Paul won't even let me look at his for fear it might curl the wrong way!

Barbara said...

You two are hillarious! I laughed so hard......!!!

Anonymous said...

Good attempt at the Adam Nelson look, but you forgot to include the dashing good looks and "melt-in-your-mouth chocolate" brown eyes. If only you could turn left, you could have pulled it off. Try blue steal next time

the man himself