Saturday, June 28, 2008

See Ya'll Soon!



Yes everyone! I will be going to visit my family in Texas from Friday the 11th till Tuesday the 15th! I am so excited!

It was actually a great surprise. I had planned to go home while we were in Memphis because it wasnt very far and would have been pretty easy to go. Since we found out we were moving to Minneapolis I kinda gave up the idea of going since the plane ride would be twice as long and more expensive. I was really sad about it and so Jonny has secretly saved all the tip money he has made at his installs for the past 2-3 weeks to help pay for half my plane ticket! I love him so much! He has always been so thoughtful and knew how much I wanted to go home for a few days this summer. Mom and Dad are helping out with the rest!

I cant wait to see everyone there in less than 2 weeks!

4 comments:

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Yeah! We miss you!!

Karen Nelson said...

you wont see me so sad=[ but ill have fun in ohio

Laura said...

Aw, your husband is so sweet. I love all the little surprises he does for you! Have fun in Houston.

Karen Nelson said...

I am soooo excited to see you!! It would be perfect if Jonny could come too. I will miss him!!
Give him a really big hug for me! He is so thoughful!
And tell the baby that I can't wait to see her moving around!
Prepare yourself...it is HOT here.