Monday, February 18, 2013

My Little Ones

Disclaimer: This one could be a little emotional....it is for me....Every other week or so I have to go around my house on "kiddo level" and wipe off all the sticky/dirty finger prints, but as I was doing it the other day I had one of those "mommy moments" and I was grateful for those dirty prints so I snapped a pic because someday those finger prints will be higher and then they wont be there anymore.
A couple months ago I was so fortunate to go to Time Out For Women and one of the speakers made the point that this is the only time in our kids mortal and immortal lives that they will be babies/children and how lucky we are get to know them like that. Of course everyone in the room was in tears but it was an excellent reminder and not something I remember every day of my life but I do remember more often and I am grateful for that!  I am so grateful I get to know them like this! 



1 comment:

Lippy said...

oh I just love these kids. You made me get a little emotional cuz I know I am missing out on so much being so far away.. :(
Miss these cuties bunches!!!