Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bowling!

Tired of the same old thing all the time so we thought we'd try something new the kids had never done! 
Sometimes she used the ramp thing,
And sometimes she didnt! Dont worry no dents in the floor. We checked!
Does anyone sense a "Hurst Stance" coming on?

Even little man was in on the fun! He absolutely loved it! It was hard to keep him away from the ball return cause he always wanted to go again. Hailey was very helpful and showed him where to roll his ball! 



The men tearing it up on the lane without the bumpers!




1 comment:

Charlissa said...

Is she wearing the pants I got for her when was there is March!?!? Is she really growing that much?? Tell her to STOP IT!! I can't handle how all the kids are growing up so stinking fast. I don't like it.
Looks like y'all had fun. I most def see a Hurst stance coming on!! That picture of Hailey throwing the ball is so funny I just love it.