Tuesday, October 4, 2011

6 Months!!!


Our big boy is 6 months old!!! I love this age!

He is really starting to figure some things out! He starting to babble ma's and ba's, he rolls everywhere and sits unsupported. He's had some baby food, not a lot but he scarfs everything we have given him. However, the dr said he is obviously still thriving on just nursing so there is no need to push the baby food unless we really want to. On that note....he weighs 22lbs! More than Hailey did at a year old. And he hit 28 inches. Over 95% on both! I have taken up body building so I can lug him around!
He's got two bottom teeth in there!

He is starting to struggle with separation anxiety. He will not be left alone without you knowing he is not loving it
When anyone walks through this doorway he grabs them as fast as possible and we either get a pleading face or a big grin
Who can resist that face?

3 comments:

Cool Runnings said...

He is adorable. Can't wait to see him again!

Cool Runnings said...

-Ash

Karen said...

WOW..knock out blue eyes!