
Hailey has this thing for not being called anything else but her name. You call her a big girl, a cutie, anything but her name and she will correct you. Sometimes she will correct you and just tell you her name is Hailey. Other times she will give you her full name which is pronounced, Hailey Icole Hurdt.
After helping daddy put away his clean laundry...
Daddy: "Hailey, you're a rock star!"Hailey: NO! I not a wock star! I Hailey Icole Hurdt!"
We've been potty training for a week and she has actually done awesome at it, only one accident in the past 3 days! Some mornings she doesnt want to put on big girl panties, but it happens anyway and she gets over it but this was this morning's conversation...
Mommy: "You are a big girl and you wear big girl panties"
Hailey: "No mom! I not a big girl. I Hailey Icole Hurdt and I wear diapers."
Mommy: "Ok you are Hailey Nicole Hurst, but you wear big girl panties and you only wear diapers when you are sleeping."
Hailey: "Whatever!"
And when did she learn to say "whatever"?!?!?
1 comment:
Really...she said whatever already?
A couple of days ago she, for some reason, Hailey asked "Mimi, what is your name"? Thinking she wanted to know my name and not Mimi since she just called me that, I said Karen. Her reply?
No, your name it not Karen, it is Mimi."
Why did she even ask then? Go figure....
Post a Comment