This past weekend we drove down to Galveston strictly to ride the ferry back and forth and it was AWESOME! Look at that grin on my baby's face! She thought it was "so fun" and "so cool" to ride on a boat, and even better to watch mommy and daddy throw bread to the seagulls! She tried but the bread did get very far. All the other big boats we saw were also very exciting.

This was what she thought of watching the seagulls eat bread that was thrown to them. Jonny got a great video on his camera. If we can get it off and post it we will. I am so glad we took her before it starts to get cold (if it ever does this year) We had an absolute blast!
4 comments:
Wish we would have gone. How about a do over??
Oh, a do over with us! I've never been on the ferry.
oh my gosh she looks like such a little character! That grin is the cutest thing ever..
Looks so fun! I'm jealous of the gorgeous weather!
Post a Comment