Hailey wore this shirt on our Hurst family vacation in July to tell our family. I love it!
The baby should be due around the end of March or beginning of April. I will go to my first Dr appt Wednesday so we'll see what they say.I've felt pretty crappy for the past month or so but I never actually throw up, so thats good and bad. I've been a lot more tired this time around but it is quite possible that is because I didnt have an almost 2 year old CONSTANTLY running around last time.
Other than that things are going pretty good. We are excited to add to our little family!
10 comments:
Wahoo! I am SOOOO excited!
Yahoo! Congratulations!
It's about time you announced it! I'm still so excited for you...two is great!
CONGRATS!!!!
Glad you called and told me!!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED for you guys! Yay for baby number 2!
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting... I'm loving the Big sister shirt!
Yeah! Congrats! We are expecting the first week of April. Maybe our babies will come on the same day. :-)
CONGRATS!! That's the same way we announced my pregnancy with Taylor!
Congrats Cassie!! That is GREAT news! I am so excited for you!! Any mother's intuition as to whether it's a boy or a girl??
Congratulations!! I'm excited for y'all!
Post a Comment