Thursday, September 2, 2010

Love Those Boys!

I love that my brothers and Nate came over to play video games and ended up constructing a house for Hailey for like an hour instead. Hailey is so loved, spoiled, whatever you want to call it, and I love it! Getting in was a little rough....getting out was even harder!The coolest cardboard house ever! Hailey and I spent time coloring it a couple days later. She would go to be at night and wake up in the morning saying the same thing. "Play in house!" or "A house, a house."It lasted about 2 weeks and then it started falling apart and I got tired of her running in it to hide when she was doing something mommy didnt want her to. Like so...She loves popping bubble wrap but occassionally she also likes to put it in her mouth. Not ok!
Thanks boys! You guys are awesome!

4 comments:

Charlissa said...

So cute! I love it.

Laura said...

She has great uncles!!! That's a pretty sweet house they made. Hailey is looking as cute as ever by the way. I love her eyes.

Nursemom said...

Wow! What fun uncles you have Hailey. That looks like such a fun house. and seriously, that butterfly headband is so stylish. wish i had one! very cute.

Karen Nelson said...

What a cutie! Glad the boys made such a fun house for Hailey.