Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Memorial Day Zoo Trip
We took the whole fam to the zoo for this past memorial day. SO HOT! Yes there are geese at the zoo.
We love animals! 


This baby elephant was so dang cute! 


Mimi and Popi watching the monkeys
Hailey loved the fishies and couldnt quite seem to get close enough
Look at those curls by the end of our humid day!
We were on our way out and this is what she looked like. Can't you totally hear what she is thinking? "Its hot....I'm tired...I'm hungry. Take me home."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Geez...if you wanted to see geese so badly you could have just come visited us in Ohio. Saying that we have lots would be an understatement.
Looks like a fun day! Glad you guys could go.
those curls are adorable
It was as hot as h-e-double toothpicks...but we had so much fun watching Hailey's expressions. Next time I go to the zoo in Houston will probably be in November through April.
Great pics! I LOVE the zoo...but I hate geese (those things scare me for some reason!) :)
Post a Comment