We had so much fun and they played together very well!
This toy was a favorite
I love this picture. Charlotte was helping Hailey into the basket
Another trip to the park!
We had been pushing the girls on the swings for a long time and Hailey pretended to start to fall asleep, then Charlotte caught on (in fact if you watch close you can even see Charlotte closing her eyes), then they were both doing it. So funny!
We miss them and cant wait to see them again soon...next time with another little body though! (oh no, not me....sorry)
4 comments:
These girls are so adorable! I know they will grow up to be best friends forever. I loved seeing you in Texas when we came to visit. Maybe next time I can stay longer so we get a better visit in. Alicia says to tell Jonny he needs to practice up for the next big "England" tournament. She will kick his trash.
These girls are so fun..just hilarious when they are together. We all laughed until we cried watching them this night!
And my parents were so super grateful that they could see the girls. Really brightened their day also.
cracks me up how they were both "sleeping". i love hailey pats her chest and says nigh-night. Charlotte is a good little faker at sleeping. Watch out Adam and Laura...
We had so much fun and everyday we get really bored here! We want to come play again.
Post a Comment