We had such a fun time at the park this past Friday! The weather was GORGEOUS and we had some of our best friends there with us!
Aunt Laura and Charlotte got here the middle of last week and we have been having SOOOO much fun! The girls are so cute together and they love being with each other.
One of them is always following the other and if one is doing something the other has to do it too. They are so fun!
I cant believe I got this picture! It is so fitting though of how Hailey feels about being outside and especially at the park. She loves playing on the slides and the swings.
What a perfect day!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so jealous your babies know and love each other! These pictures are beautiful. And I love the pic of Hailey on the slide. Magic!
This looks sooooooooo nice! I'm jealous of the sun!! So, I think my mom is coming to visit your dad/family this weekend! have fun! (I wish I was coming too!)
I just love, Love, LOVE these babies!
Post a Comment