"Here Uncle Roni, Let me take these off your hands. "
I love this picture and I love that she loves books and has always been a good healthy eater. 
Jonny and I cant ever go to the bathroom anymore without little fingers coming under the door!

Knock, Knock daddy! I know you're in there!



A couple videos:
She's starting to get it!
We can never get enough of her dancing! If you listen really close you can hear and see her sing along with parts of the song. Do you think she has heard it a couple times?
Last but not least:
Her hair is growing....enough to have some severe bedhead. It is however a very good representation of the kind of night we all had last night. We still love her though!
6 comments:
HAHA I love it! I know I just saw these earlier today but I still got a good hearty laugh from them. She is a cutie.
Aw, can me and Charlotte come play with her? She is so darling! I love her bed head. It looks like she's a little mooch (sp?). Charlotte always eats off everyone's plates.
Love the pics and the videos. Can't get enough of that sweet little girl.
That video of her doing all of her body parts was funny. WE have taught norah those same ones and as you were saqying them to hailey Norah was pointing to hers at the same time!
She is such a charmer. We have 4 teenage boys at the house now and they loved watching the videos. They said she is awesome. I said..of course! So much talent!!
(the second exclamation point is mostly for Jonny)
HA! Love the bed head! She's a great dancer...that song is a favorite at our house too. So up beat and fun! Hailey is SO cute!
Post a Comment