Let me start out with saying how lame I am! I didnt get a single pic of Eppie and Papa while they were here. The pics I do have on here I stole from Chiara's blog. Lots of all the kids and a couple of aunts and uncles but apparently none of Eppie and Papa. I am so bummed. If anyone has some good pics from when they were here I would REALLY appreciate it.
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. We had almost all of Jonny's family here except Mike and Ashlyn's family, who we missed very much.
Here are Norah and Hailey. The only two who sat on the couch for longer than 2 seconds after the cousin picture was done.

We had SOOOO much food and oh my gosh it was so good!


After we finished eating we had Christmas from Eppie and Papa. We got a lot of really cool things from Saudi Arabia. Hailey is starting to get the hang of the rip open the present thing.

The next day we went down to Galveston for Aunt Katherine's birthday and a trip to the Moody Garden Festival of Lights. It is so fun to get all the babies together. There is only a 4 month span between these three. They played very well together with Norah's toy.

The boys were stuck together all night listening to the BYU v Utah game. Sorry for your loss Kenny..........ok, not really sorry! GO BYU!

I thought this was a great picture! Pacifiers in mouths, playing with shoes, just waiting to go see the lights.

Hailey loves lights. In fact light was one of her very first words that she actually connected with the correct object. She started out be pointing at ceiling fans and saying "Ligh" and has made the connection with lights ever since. She LOVES Christmas lights. Definately my daughter. She was mesmerized the whole time and kept pointing to them and going "oooooooh!" So fun!



We had so much fun over Thanksgiving and were so happy that we got to spend so much time with family. We miss Eppie and Papa a lot and cant wait for them to come back again!
7 comments:
Fun times! As soon as Adam is done with tests I'm dragging him out to go see christmas lights!
We had fun too. Miss you guys. Hailey was such a delight to watch and play with. I'll be back in a few months.
By the way...there's something wrong with wearing short sleeves while looking at christmas lights. :)
We missed you guys too! Hailey and Norah were so adorable in those pictures.
It was good times... with just a tinge of bitterness... there's always next year! GO UTES!!!
wow...it hailey is getting bigger all the time! and man it's weird to see you guys standing outside in short sleeves :) can't do that in utah right now...
I cannot believe how big Hailey is! I just want to hug that cute little thing. Seriously those pics were adorable. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment