We still havent found that crappy cord but apparently there is some thing (insert technical term) that allows you to plug in your card to something else you can plug into your computer and then you can upload your pictures. Bottom Line: It works...unlike blogger, that is also driving me crazy!
Anyway...Hailey adjusted to her new home pretty quickly. Such a cutie!

Playing "Whas sat?" ("What's that for those of you that may not speak baby)

Hailey's version of the itsy bitsy spider!
My angel baby!

Halloween a year ago....

Oh how fast they grow!

"Come on Pumpkin"

"Daddy...."


Hailey helped us carve our pumpkin this year! She was totally willing to stick her hand in and pull all the slimy stuff out. Made mommy so proud!


Our finished product

Happy Halloween!

Aunt Chiara threw a wonderful Halloween party. We painted pumpkins, the kids played, and then the boys went to the airshow.


When they got home we had dinner real quick before the kids went trick-or-treating. We had lumber jack fingers for dinner. Looked so gross I almost couldnt eat them!

And blood juice to drink...
Here is the whole trick-or-treating gang! We had so much fun!
5 comments:
Great pictures. Love the costumes. Maybe I can sings Itsy Bitsy Spider with her when we come.
I just wanted to say Thank you for putting Landon and Kenny in front of Ken and Jonny, I really do not want to have nightmares about the spandex they were wearing!
Hailey lost her "baby" look between the last time you put up pictures and now. She is looking more and more like a little girl. So beautiful!
Looks like you had a fun Halloween, and I am so happy you found a way to put up pictures!!! Wish we lived closer...still.
You are such a FUN mom! What a cute baby, you've got, too! Keep up that amazing work. You make our family proud.
I love the pics! Especially the ones comparing Hailey a year ago and now! It's amazing how fast they grow!
Post a Comment