Saturday, September 5, 2009

Such a Silly Girl

Hailey's new goofy grin!

Look Daddy! I'm eating oatmeal with milk in it!

She loves the whole milk she gets now. Especially if we let her use her sippy cup like a big girl cup.


Guess what else dad! I got a goatee now just like you! Milk mustaches are for pansies!


Trying to help Mimi pick an Ensign to read. One of Hailey's fave activities.


She sees everyone else get good stuff out of this box.

She actually sat for a couple minutes and managed to get it open but that video is about a min and a half long (a little long for blogger sometimes). This video is after she got it open and was trying to get the candy out.


Yeah I gave her one for working so hard. She loved it of course!

3 comments:

Jonnycool said...

Love her new grin! Makes me proud. I like the whoppers video too. She gets all confused when stuff starts falling out. How come nobody thinks its cute when I eat Whoppers?

Eppie said...

I loved the video. I needed a good chuckle and that helped a lot. Love that girl.

Sarah Coyne said...

What a cutie! She's pretty persistant with those whoppers (and who can blame her, really)??