The Sequoia trees are so huge! We went and saw the most famous one called General Sherman.
We put Hailey at the base of one of the other trees to help show how huge they are!
I love this picture cause I think she looks like a little fairy princess since the tree trunk makes her look so tiny.
It was kinda just a lot of driving around but it was fun to see the huge trees. We didnt see any animals though.
We did find this beautiful meadow that Jonny now wants to paint.
Here is everyone standing on a log that had fallen into the middle of the meadow. (Of course Jonny cant take a serious picture to save his life.)
It was so fun and I'm glad we had the chance to go while we are here.
5 comments:
I can't believe how tall and wide those trees are! That must have been neat to stand by them and look up at it. Glad you had fun!
What a fun trip!!
my favorite is allie just standing there in the back ground haha these pics turned out great! i'm glad we stopped on the side of the road so you could take that first picture hah
That is so pretty. I wish I lived close to places like that. WE will never get that down here.
Mike
She does look like a fairy princess. Cute!
Post a Comment