Saturday, June 13, 2009

Going to Visit

Hailey and I will be going to Houston June 23 to 30! We are excited to see everyone

6 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

SO AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will really miss seeing Jonny though!
(Tell Jonny I only did one exclamation point and no caps just for his pet peeve).

Robin M. said...

Have a great trip. The pictures you have posted of Hailey are adorable. She is growing so fast and looks like she runs the household.

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh i wanna come! That will be fun going home to see your family.. but i'll miss you and your cute baby while your gone!

Laura said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Jan said...

I never check your blog because I see you.... um... like everyday! (and love it BTW--did you know that first time you said "BTW" last year I didn't know what you were talking about? It's your crazy Texas talk). Anyways, I love the pictures though. Watching Hailey the other day was no problem and I want to help you with her whenever I can. You are always helping me and I want to help back, so let me, eah?

Mother Goose said...

I am so bummbed that we are just going to miss the two of you.