Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Day in the Life of Our Hailey Bug

Hailey loves cut up bananas and apple juice and has it every morning for breakfast along with some oatmeal.

Playing in the morning with a little Playhouse Disney on in the background. She never really watches it until a song comes on. Then she stops everything she is doing until the song is over and then keeps playing. She often spends a good part of the morning in just her diaper cause I love it so much!


Playing with daddy before he has to go to work.

They growl at each other all the time. Its so cute!



Daddy leaves for work and then its nap time. We miss daddy the rest of the day. He usually doesnt get home till after Hailey is in bed

More playing after nap.

But mostly just getting into EVERYTHING!

Who was the smart person that put the light switch for the kitchen there?













The rest of the day is not quite as eventful. Lunch; usually corn some veggie baby food and saltine crackers, another nap, playing with mom, dinner; peas, more baby food, applesauce, sometimes some meats, and then bedtime.

3 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

What a great idea! I love seeing so many pics and watching Hailey as she goes through her day. I am so excited for when she can spend a day here doing all that fun stuff.
Thanks very much for posting this!

Laura said...

What fun. I actually thought about doing a post like this this week, but then Charlotte got sick and it just wouldn't have been a fun post since she was crying most of the day.

I love the video of Hailey growling. So cute! Her and Jonny play so cute together.

Mother Goose said...

Sounds a lot like our days. Don't you jsut love it?!