Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Phoenix

We had such a fun time being in Phoenix for Thanksgiving this year. We were able to spend a lot of time with Mike, Ashlyn, and Avery, and also our friend Kevin and his family.
We had a great Thanksgiving dinner/lunch with Mike and Ashlyn.
Avery learned the art of putting olives on your fingers. She was so interested in her fingers I couldnt get her to look at the camera very well!
And I even got to eat while it was still warm!
One of the evenings we were there Jonny tried to help Mikie fix his DVD player set up. Avery really wanted to help. She even helped hold the flashlight for a minute but then she just ran off with it.
Hailey was good practice for Avery since her little sister will be there soon. She does very well and is very soft

She was even willing to share her favorite lamb with Hailey.

I didnt get any pictures of Kevin and his family but we had a lot of fun over there also. We hung out, ate more good food, Jonny got made fun of (always a good thing) by Kevin's dad, and just loved being there.

We had a great Thanksgiving and miss everyone.

2 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Thanks for coming down. We really enjoyed spending time with you too. Hailey is too cute!

Karen Nelson said...

I am so glad that you had a fun Thanksgiving. We missed y'all at ours.
I am glad that you are such good friends with Ashlyn and Mikey and Avery.