Monday, December 1, 2008

2 Month Check Up


I took Hailey for her two month check up and immunizations today and the girl is growing like a weed. She is 1/2 an ounce away from being 12lbs, 24 1/4 inches long, and her head is 39 1/2 inches around. She moved from the 25th percentile at 2 weeks to the 75th percentile in all three things.





She did very well when she got her shots. She cried as they were giving them to her but she was done pretty quick once they were done.

4 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

Hailey looks like she is ready to punch someone in this picture. It must have been taken after she got her shots.
Is that outfit the one from Jan? It is so cute, but Hailey makes it cuter!

Nursemom said...

Wow! Good for her. I am so excited to see her over Christmas.

Merde said...

I can't wait to see you guys again. I feel like it has been forever. Hailey looks precious as usual.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I love her expression.