Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jonny, the Popsicle

I snapped this picture real quick this morning before Jonny woke up to go to school. It was about 43* outside last night and so we had our windows open and the fan pointed directly at us. I slept with a sheet and was so comfortable...Jonny slept like this.


He's in there...really. My little popsicle!


He didnt want to get out from under the covers once he did wake up. Poor guy. Too bad it is gonna be in the 40's again tonight. He said he needs a ski mask to sleep with!

6 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

Ah Jonny...you need to come to Texas. We are still in the 70's at night! I can hardly believe that you are cold and Cassie is hot. If I had not been pregnant and in the same situation myself, I would not believe it!
Hang in there Jonny...soon the tides will be turning again.

Nursemom said...

I'm happy to say i never got quite that bad. I feel like Jonny does every night because Kevin is so hot.

beckee said...

Congrats on your baby girl!! I can't wait to hear all about her and to see pics!!

Becky said...

That's funny. It seems like ever since pregnancy, Nathan and I are never the same temperature and I'm usually hot and he's usually cold. And before pregnancy it was the opposite. Well, now Marley is almost 6 months and Nate is still a popsicle and I'm still a furnace.

Anyway, You are so close! I can't wait to see the little darling!! And I don't know if I've mentioned this before but, you are a DANG CUTE PREGNANT WOMAN!!! I miss you!

PS - You were in my dream last night...it was a CRAZY dream! And it definitely involved Pinnacle. I wish I could tell you. But, I'm scared that if I call you, I'll catch you during labor or something. PUUUUUUSSSSHHHHH!!!!!

Laura said...

That picture of Hailey on the side is so cute. She's a little beauty! Congratulations Mom and Dad...being a parent is the best!

Angela S said...

We were in Rexburg when I had Tyler on Feb 1st. During that winter, I'd go get our mail in shorts and a t-shirt either barefoot or in flip flops. It was heaven. I'd fight Reed about keeping the heat off and freak out when I'd pass by a vent and it was on. I'd sleep with a window open when he'd let me and during the evening I'd sit in one of the bedrooms with the window open, snow blowing inside and be on the computer or whatever. Reed just had sub zero temperatures instead of +40 degrees. I know a few of the days were in the negative teens.