Saturday, September 6, 2008

Down by the Dumpster, Early in the Morning....

See my goofy husband looking for his shoes!

On Labor day weekend we went shopping at the outlets in Park City and Jonny had gotten some really nice new shoes. Well a few days later we had the relief society president over and our bags from shopping were still out so we did a quick clean up.

The next morning we were getting ready for work and school and Jonny asks, "Honey, do you know where my new shoes are?" I looked at him and asked him what he did with the bag that had his shoes in it and all the sudden he got this worried look on his face and I remembered what he had done with that bag also, so I went to get my camera....
Found them! Luckily the dumpster had just been emptied a day or two before so there wasnt much trash in it. Oh honey....heaven help you!

5 comments:

the browns said...

cassie!! i was at the outlets all labor day weekend!! ahhh!! i wonder if we crossed paths. I haven't seen you since you got married!!

the browns said...

cassie!! i was at the outlets all labor day weekend!! ahhh!! i wonder if we crossed paths. I haven't seen you since you got married!!

Karen Nelson said...

Did he find anything else good in there?

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Jonny in the dumpster just became my new screen saver. Awesome!

Becky said...

HA HA!!! You guys are so funny! I miss you Cassie!