Things are going well. We are just about ready....well as ready as you can be anway. I'm making a little progress. I'm already dialated to a 2 and the child has definately dropped, I swear right on top of my bladder, and I am actually having small and fairly uncomfortable contractions like every 30 minutes or so. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks. We are so excited!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey...YOU LOOK GREAT!! How can a pregnant woman look as good as you do when she is so close to delivery?
I am so nervous you will not make it to your due date. Anyway, I am going to get my bags packed so I am ready to go!! Can't wait to visit all 3 of y'all!!
Love you guys!!
PS Cute shirt!
Ahhh!!! I am SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, for how long have you been having contractions? She really needs to come October 6th. Adam is hoping that she comes on his birthday (he says he gets to name her if that's the case and that he's going to name her Broccoli. I told him you probably wouldn't go for that). Good luck!
Yeah! It is getting close!! We are so excited for you! Can't wait! Looking forward to updates and cute baby pictures soon!
You do make an awfully cute pregnant woman. You should post pictures every week now instead of every 4. We're excited to see pictures too! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! And as far as the previous comment about naming her Broccoli...I just met a little girl today that was named Clover. Might as well have named her Broccoli.
not broccoli, Brock Leigh. I think it;s a cool name and it sounds healthy too.
YOU ARE HAVING YOUR CHILD RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE!! Congratulations!!! :D
Post a Comment