Last evening we decided to take a little walk around our apartment complex. It has this little trail that goes around this pond...I call it a swamp, but walking around it was kinda fun. I just like being able to spend quality time with Jonny where one if not both of us is not getting constant phone calls.
As often happens when we are out in nature the 12 year old side of my husband emerged. He wanted very much to pull the hanging branch out of that tree.
I love it and I've learned to always have my camera ready!
The trail didnt go too far until we were back on the other side of our complex and our little nature walk was over.
Our place in Memphis had a ton of speed bumps in the parking lot. In fact we joked that in order to calm our little girl someday we will probably have to put her in the car and drive over a bunch of speed bumps cause that is what she is used to. This place in Minneapolis is no different, however while we were on our walk we noticed the signs...
7 comments:
What a perfect sign for your little belly bump!
Of course, you look adorable! And, did Jonny get the limb out of the tree without any dangers??
That picture with the sign is great! You are a darling pregnant woman. I'm sure that Minneapolis summer is going to be much kinder to your pregnancy.
LOL
I started laughing so hard when I heard that you call the pond a swamp! I can totally hear you say it in my head!! It still makes me chuckle thinking about it. That last picture is pretty comical too. I like it.
I love the picture. You are looking GREAT!! I can't wait to see you when you and I are both HUGE!
You look great Cassie! Enjoy those walks. Old wives tale says that it can induce labor. It worked for me with Landan.
That is hilarious. I can't get enough of it. ( The bump picture). Miss you!!!!
Mary
Post a Comment