Monday, June 23, 2008

Before We Left Memphis

Before we left we wanted to make sure we at least saw and got a picture of the Memphis temple.


















Too bad we had to leave a lot sooner than expected.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That's a pretty temple. Jonny is looking pretty scruffy! I don't think I've ever seen him with facial hair before.

Charlissa said...

I'm glad that you were at least able to see it and Cassie you look so stinkin cute!!! I can totally see your belly!! I LOVE IT!! Oh I wish I was there to see you and fell her kick and what not!! I miss you guys so much!!!

beckee said...

Beautiful...I'm not so sure I got any pictures of the Spokane Temple before we left...I think I got one while Stefanie was visiting us...

Karen Nelson said...

Y'all are really looking like parents!
The Temple is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.