Tuesday, June 10, 2008

13th Lost Tribe of Israel

Jonny and I have decided we must be destined to wander in the wilderness for 40 years...maybe less, but it feels like that right now. Why you ask? Sunday we will be in home #6 in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

Yeah apparently people in Memphis dont believe in paying their bills and there are not enough neighborhoods that house people that actually have decent credit scores, theres only like a 14% - 20% passing rate. (Passing is like 650 or something) It makes sales and installing home security systems rather difficult and not as productive as we hoped. Well let me rephrase...it has been decently productive, but will no longer be in the next week or two. I gotta hand it to the people of Memphis, they are some of the nicest I have ever met but really, PAY YOUR BILLS PEOPLE!!!

And so we pack up and move yet again. Good bye Memphis...Minneapolis here we come. Those people have a 85%+ passing rate. Much, much better!

Fortunately Jonny and I have discussed it and we think I will still be able to go home for a few days at the end of June or mid July.

10 comments:

Laura said...

Well, at least you guys get to see a lot of different places on a short term basis. It should help in the decision of finding a permanant spot to settle...one day!

Mother Goose said...

Good luck!

Merde said...

Sorry to hear you are leaving the South. Have fun in the midwest!

Charlissa said...

Oh sad! I'm sorry y'all have to move again. I know how much you just love to do that Cassie.

Karen Nelson said...

I am so sad too!
Be careful packing and moving! All 3 of y'all!
I am SO EXCITED to see you!!!

beckee said...

I am sorry to hear you have to move again-it really stinks to move! But on a happy note, you will only live about a 6 hour drive away from us as we will be living in Omaha. We will have to visit sometime-I know Wes would love to see you!

Also, I do not know when you are moving, but we are going to be in Omaha after June 24th, so if you are driving through on your way or if you need somewhere to stay, let us know-you are always welcome!!

The Bald Eagle said...

Well, there you go...look at what you are meaning when you are "going home"...Texas...Friendswood, Texas. I'm thinking there's a message there. Home is where Texas is y'all.

Charlissa said...

Dad you are a dork

Anonymous said...

That sucks! I was just about to call you to see when Meredith and I could come visit you when she said that you guys moved!!! What the heck people!

Laura said...

I think it's time for an update!
:)