
What is your husband's name?
Jonny
How long have you been together?
Five years and almost 3 monthsHow long did you date?3 years and 1 month
Who eats more?
That depends; Jonny eats more at one sitting but I eat more often…he says I have a tapeworm
Who said I love you first?
Jonny used to tell me he loved me in Spanish until he got the courage to tell me in English…but him first in both languages
Who is taller?
Jonny is
Who has more speeding tickets?
Definitely Jonny since I don’t have a single one! Who is smarter?I don’t know….I have always thought Jonny was.
Who is more sensitive?
ME for sure!!!
When there is a fight, who usually wins?
It’s a toss up…it just depends on who can be the bigger person first and back down….besides does anyone really “win” whenever you fight?
Who does the laundry?
I do for the most part but Jonny tries to help as much as possible. He often folds, especially the socks. I HATE that.
Who does the dishes?
Usually Jonny, even though without fail, every time he will complain about washing every piece of silverware we own! Its funny! As a side note this is actually more of a help than it sounds because we have yet to have lived in a place that has a dishwasher!
Who sleeps on the right?
Who cares? Jonny just has to sleep closest to the door…not that it would actually help us any if something did happen with how dead to the world he is when he is asleep!
Who pays the bills?
We both do it about equally
Who mows the lawn?
If we had a lawn we probably both would. He’s the man and I just like to do it sometimes
Who cooks dinner?
When I’m home in the evenings I try to but it is getting harder and harder to do.
Who drives when you are together?
ALWAYS Jonny…I’m not “allowed” to drive if he is in the car and I really don’t care..that means I can either sleep or observe the traffic on the road and warn him of things I think he may not be aware of...this goes better than it used to but still not always a pleasant thing.
Who is more stubborn?
That’s a hard one. There’s a slight possibility its me but it depends on what we are talking about. If it’s putting the toilet paper on the roll then I win but if it is things like not going to the dr. then Jonny wins.
Who kissed whom first?
Jonny totally kissed me first and I am proud to say I made him work for it. Apparently if I had made it much more difficult he would have quit trying and he wouldn’t have taken me out again…whatever!
Who asked who out first?
I had to coerce him into taking me to a movie because SUPPOSEDLY I blew him off the first time he tried to hit on me….maybe he is more sensitive afterall?!
Who proposed?
Jonny did on July 28, 2005. On the beach where we first kissed with little candles in little white bags, and like 5 or 6 dozen roses, and a beautiful thunderstorm off in the distance…and with the help of everyone, without telling me!
Who has more siblings?
Neither of us, we both come from families of 5
And there you have it...If you would like to be tagged feel free if not thats ok too.
1 comment:
It's kind of strange that you and Adam both married people who are one of five and left handed...what are the odds???
I love the whole driving scenario...I can totally see it in my head! :)
Post a Comment