Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Look What Jonny Learned!

Ever since we have been married Jonny has struggled with the toilet paper.

For some reason it has always been beyond him to actually put the new roll of toilet paper ON the dispenser...as is pictured. I tried to understand in every other place we have lived because you had to actually take the rod off the wall. Well in this place it is only attached on one side so all you have to do is slide the old roll off and slide the new one on....very simple right...OH NO! It is somewhat of a pet-peeve for me in case you could tell!

Well today I came home from work and this is what I found!






Good Job Honey! You did it!

9 comments:

Laura said...

That's cute! I'm glad he's finally learned!!!

Mother Goose said...

Mike does the same thing with our toilet paper! I can't complain too much because he always puts the toilet seat down.

Mother Goose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother Goose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Nelson said...

How darling is that!!! I am very proud of you both..what a monumental obstacle you have overcome. I am afraid to say that sometimes later in your marriage...they may digress!!!
Maybe I just feel that way because I live with 3 men and so I am really the only one who is always concerned about toilet paper being in the right place and at the right time!!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

You deserve a medal. In the 8 years I have been with Ken, we are still working on the "toilet paper on the roll issue."

Now, if you figure out how to get them to put the clothes in the hamper and not on top of or beside the hamper...let me know!

Anonymous said...

YAY Jonny!! I am so proud of you!!!

Cool Runnings said...

Just stop trying to train us...its a lost cause! Just love us like we love you! Don't give in Jonny! We have to be strong together!

Cassie said...

Mikie you are a bad influence! Ashlyn...GET HIM!!