Sunday, February 17, 2008

A little clarification needed...

After reading a couple of the women's Valentine's Day blogs, I realized that some of these answers may be missleading. So here is the truth.


What is your wife's name?
Some Chick I met who said yes.


How long have you been together?
Do people really count?


Who eats more?
Jonny eats in mass quantities. Cassie eats about 3 oz of food every 6 mins.


Who said I love you first?
Yeah yeah I said it first, someone had to make a move.


Who is taller?
Jonny


Who has more speeding tickets?
Ok this one really is me. I kinda go fast...


Who is smarter?
Jonny, hands down. I can't get a college degree to save my life, but lets not split hairs.


Who is more sensitive?
Cassie...very cassie...VERY V E R Y cassie.


When there is a fight, who usually wins?
Jonny hands down. It's cause I'm always right. As soon as the world understands this, things will go alot smoother.


Who does the laundry?
Cassie does. I would, but I know i would destroy some article of clothig she loves by accident then have to buy her another on.


Who does the dishes?
I do more often. And that little comment about the silverware? TRUE! I HATE WASHING SILVERWARE! And for some reason whenever its my turn to do the dishes, I seriously have to wash EVERY piece of silverware we have. (Remember that post where Cassie shot me in the eye? That was over silverware...)


Who sleeps on the right?
Doesn't matter, one of us ends up on the couch cause Cassie snores...


Who pays the bills?
Bleh, bills.


Who mows the lawn?
I think it may be a LONG time before we even own a lawn...


Who cooks dinner?
Cassie does unless she wants Taco Bell. Then it's me all the way.


Who drives when you are together?
I do. Many-an-arguments have been caused because of this. Cassie likes to tell me that I need to switch lanes 6 miles before the turning point. And I have inherited my Dad's very short fuse while driving. ("NO PUSHY SHOVEY GAMES IN THE CAR!!!")


Who is more stubborn?
Cassie. I know when to give in. Gotta pick your battles.


Who kissed whom first?
I did kiss her first. It took about 4 attempts and if I got shot down again I would definately have quit.


Who asked who out first?
Well, I said hi first, and attempted to be her friend first, and she blew me off. Twice. So after a while she finally conned me into going on a date with her.


Who proposed?
I did. And I gotta say, Hollywood has nothing on me!!!


Who has more siblings?
We are equal and they are all weird.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Jonny, I something to say: You should switch lanes when Cassie tells you to. You never know what the situation is going to be, and I have no idea why guys think they need to wait until the LAST SECOND to change lanes. It's less stressful to switch lanes earlier and safer!!!

Cool Runnings said...

I take offence to the weird comment. I think I am less wierd than you are. Granted I am a numbers NERD but nerd and wierd are two different things. I demand an appology now or else I will not be your twin anymore. :) And Changeing lanes at the last second saves lots of time (Like 30 seconds, think of what you can do with 30 seconds)!!!

Cassie said...

Amen Laura...and I have a further point on the subject. Maybe its just Jonny but I have been in the car with enough of the men that may look at this blog to know that when another MAN cuts them off because they are tying to get over at the last second it pisses them off!!! Hmmm....maybe they should think about this. Jonny says, "No not if its a man only if its a "soccer mom". But I can testify that he gets mad when people cut him off no matter what their gender is!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Kenny does the lane thing too! Drives me NUTS! Why wait till the last second when you have a perfectly good spot right there waiting for you?

Like I said, I am a backseat driver and we have arguments over this all the time.I've learned just to look down or close my eyes.

Eppie said...

Ladies, I believe that all men do the same thing. I know Dad does. I have FINALLY learned to not say anything too soon. But I have often reminded him when he was on autopilot and not paying attention to where he is going.

Anonymous said...

Hey......not all the siblings are wierd.....just the males.

RotorHeadDad said...

Intelligence and college degrees have nothing to do with each other. I mean, I'm a frickin' genius, and I should have had at least 2.5 degrees by now!